Wednesday 19 January 2011

a trip to the tip.

The sun is shining, so i took myself off to the rubbish tip to see if i could find any potential pieces of furniture to spruce up. I hope to do this on a regular basis, searching high and low for those lost pieces of furniture that need some care and attention to bring them back to life. I will keep up to date posting my finds and their transformations.


I found this rather damp piece of french styled furniture today, although its going to need some time to dry out before i can even begin to transform it. The photograph doesn't really give a great sense of scale, although if i say it didn't fit in a small car then you get a better idea.


a few smiles later and i managed to get this great little wine box for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment