Tuesday 8 February 2011

Inspiration.

Last friday I thought I would take a trip to the Petersfield antiques fair, hoping to find an array of interesting objects to rummage through, although it turned out to be quite high end with price tags to raise the roof. Good to know anyway, and I did enjoy looking at the exquisite vintage jewellery although not near as fun as rummaging round charity shops and at the rubbish tip.


Just another charity shop find. 
Candlestick holder - £4

I thought that it would be a good idea to start a folder full of pages of magazines that inspire me. I have far too many magazines lying around and once I have read them they just seem to collect dust so I thought if I were to tear out the pages I truly like then all my inspiration will be in one place. I'm not usually one for tearing magazines up but I thought this would be a good way to get ideas together. The pages are from a selection of design magazines, Livingetc and Elle decoration being a couple that I particularly enjoy flicking through.






Just a few pages. 


No comments:

Post a Comment